Warm Olives with Rosemary, Garlic and Lemon
- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 1 pound
Chef Marc Murphy serves these olives warm to accentuate the marinade's lemony flavor.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Strips of zest from 1 small lemon
- 1 small rosemary sprig
- 2 small garlic cloves, thickly sliced
- 1 pound mixed oil- and brine-cured olives, such as Kalamata, Niçoise, Moroccan, cracked green Sicilian and Cerignola (3 cups)
- In a medium saucepan, combine the oil with the lemon zest, rosemary and garlic and cook over moderate heat until the garlic just begins to brown, about 6 minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in the olives and let stand for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Site We Like: gratefulpalate.com
A Côtes du Rhône.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.