- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 heads of Bibb lettuce (about 12 ounces total), torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 heads of frisée, inner light-green leaves only, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup dill sprigs
- 1/3 cup whole flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup thawed frozen artichokes, drained
- 3/4 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 seedless (English) cucumber, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- Greek-Style Leg of Lamb
- 1/2 pound Greek feta cheese, diced (1 1/4 cups)
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil with the red wine vinegar and Dijon mustard until emulsified. Season the dressing generously with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the Bibb lettuce with the frisée, dill, parsley leaves, artichokes, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and olives. Add the dressing and toss well until evenly coated. Add the sliced lamb and feta cheese and toss gently. Transfer the lamb salad to chilled plates and serve immediately.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.