- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- One 1-pound fennel bulb, cored and very thinly sliced
- 4 small radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems discarded
- 5 ounces baby arugula (5 cups)
- 1 small head of radicchio, leaves torn
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano shavings (1 cup)
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, whisk the vinegar with the honey. Add the olive oil and whisk until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper. Add the remaining ingredients and toss well.
Heat a large, deep skillet until very hot. Add the dressed salad and toss over high heat just until barely wilted in spots, about 30 seconds. Transfer to plates and serve immediately.