- 1 1/2 cups walnuts (1/2 pound)
- 1 1/2 cups plain whole-milk yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced basil leaves
- In a food processor, puree the walnuts, yogurt and Sriracha; transfer to a bowl. Fold in the garlic and onion, season with salt and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, garnish the sauce with the basil.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.