Walnut-Cranberry Turkey Salad
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
The dressing for this light, delicious turkey salad is made with low-fat mayonnaise, yogurt and chopped herbs.
- 1 cup walnuts (4 ounces)
- 3/4 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup snipped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds roast turkey, diced (4 cups)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 8 ounces mixed greens, such as baby kale, baby arugula and chopped radicchio (8 packed cups)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the walnuts in a pie plate and toast for about 10 minutes, until golden and fragrant. Let cool, then coarsely chop the nuts.
- In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the mayonnaise, parsley, chives and tarragon and season with salt and pepper. Fold in the turkey, cranberries and walnuts.
- In another bowl, toss the mixed greens with the oil and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Mound the salad on a platter and top with the turkey salad. Serve right away.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.