- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 8 drinks
- Organic, unsprayed rose petals, for garnish
- 6 cups chilled club soda
- 2 tablespoons rose syrup (see Note)
- 3 cups ice, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon torn mint leaves, plus whole leaves for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Put the rose syrup and sugar in a small glass bowl and microwave until the sugar is dissolved. Pour the syrup into a large pitcher. Add the vodka and the torn mint and stir. Stir in the soda and the ice. Strain into tall ice-filled glasses and garnish with whole mint leaves and rose petals.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.