- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 2
In cookbook author and hunter Georgia Pellegrini's take on a Michelada—the Mexican cocktail made with beer, lime and spices—she swaps spicy homemade jalapeño-infused vodka for the beer. She says, "Good things are meant to evolve."
- Sea salt
- 1 lime wedge
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces Jalapeño-and-Citrus-Infused Vodka
- 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes of soy sauce
- 2 dashes of hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 ounces chilled seltzer
- 2 strips of crispy bacon, for garnish
- Spread the sea salt on a small plate. Moisten half the rims of 2 double old-fashioned glasses with the lime wedge. Dip the rims in the salt.
- Fill the glasses with ice. In a cocktail shaker, combine all of the remaining ingredients except the seltzer and bacon and stir well. Strain the drink into the glasses. Top with the seltzer, garnish with the bacon and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.