Vinho Verde Punch
- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: MAKES 12 1/2 CUPS
Vinho Verde is a white or red wine from the northwestern part of Portugal. The name means "green wine," which refers to its youthfulness.
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 2 navel oranges
- 4 bottles (750 ml each) white Vinho Verde
- 1 cup Rosemary Syrup
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- Ice cubes, for serving
- Using a knife, peel the oranges, removing all of the white pith. Working over a bowl, cut in between the membranes to release the sections into the bowl.
- In a punch bowl, mix the wine and Rosemary Syrup. Add the oranges and cucumber slices; let stand for 1 hour. Garnish with the mint and serve over ice.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.