- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
- 1 fresh jalapeño slice, seeded
- 2 ounces blanco tequila, preferably 7 Leguas
- 1 large egg white
- 1 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar
- 2 dashes of orange flower water
- Pinch of ground Sichuan peppercorns, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the jalapeño. Add the tequila and egg white; shake well. Add ice and the juice, Agave nectar and flower water; shake again. Strain into a chilled coupe; garnish with the pepper.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.