- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 serrano chile or jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 firm, ripe medium peaches, peeled and finely diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- In a mortar (or using a mini food processor), pound the garlic and chile with the brown sugar until a paste forms. Stir in the fish sauce, lime juice and 2 tablespoons of water. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl and stir in the peaches, cilantro and mint.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.