- SERVINGS: 4
Hot, sour, salty and sweet are the main flavors in this Vietnamese-style marinade from F&W's Melissa Rubel Jacobson.
Plus: Chicken Recipes and Tips
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 jalapeño, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, whisk all of the ingredients together. Place the chicken in a large, resealable bag and add the marinade. Seal the bag and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan and brush liberally with vegetable oil. Scrape any marinade off the chicken, season it generously with salt and pepper and grill.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.