- 1/4 cup reserved chicken marinade
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 reserved grilled chicken-breast halves, sliced 1/3-inch thick
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup reserved pickled carrots and daikon, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mint
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro plus 6 large cilantro sprigs, for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk the reserved chicken marinade with the vegetable oil. Add the cabbage, chicken, shallot, pickled carrots and daikon and chopped mint and cilantro and toss well. Season with salt and pepper, garnish with the cilantro sprigs and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.