- 3 mint leaves, plus 1 sprig
- 3 basil leaves
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup (see Note)
- 1 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce green Chartreuse
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cucumber slices, 1 rosemary sprig and lime slices, for garnish
- In a tall glass, muddle the mint and basil leaves with the simple syrup. Fill the glass with ice. Stir in the gin, Chartreuse and lime juice. Garnish with the cucumber slices, rosemary, mint sprig and a few lime slices.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.