- 3 mint leaves, plus 1 sprig
- 3 basil leaves
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup (see Note)
- 1 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce green Chartreuse
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cucumber slices, 1 rosemary sprig and lime slices, for garnish
- In a tall glass, muddle the mint and basil leaves with the simple syrup. Fill the glass with ice. Stir in the gin, Chartreuse and lime juice. Garnish with the cucumber slices, rosemary, mint sprig and a few lime slices.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.