- 24 slices soppressata salami
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- Preheat the oven to 500°.
- Place the soppressata slices side by side on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the cheese on each slice to cover evenly, then sprinkle each with 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until sizzling. Remove from the oven and serve while still warm. Wafers will be crisp.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.