- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or retsina
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch dice
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut lengthwise into 4 wedges
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound boiled small potatoes
How to make this recipe
- ASSEMBLE THE KEBABS Stir all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Light a grill. Thread the vegetables onto skewers. Brush generously with the marinade and cook over a medium-hot fire, basting a few times with the additional marinade, until the vegetables are tender and lightly charred, about 4 minutes per side.
The herbal flavors of a Washington State Sauvignon Blanc would pair well with the grilled vegetables.