- One 8-inch flour tortilla
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/4 green pepper, diced
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 5 grape or cherry tomatoes
- 3 ounces medium firm tofu, crumbled
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
Place a medium nonstick pan over medium high heat. Warm the tortilla in the pan for 30 seconds, then set it aside.
Add the oil to the pan, then add the onion, green pepper, carrot and cherry tomatoes and sauté for 5 minutes, or until the veggies are soft and start to brown.
Add the tofu and garlic and warm through, about 2 minutes. Season generously with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
Pour the tofu scramble into the middle of the tortilla and roll into a burrito.