- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce crème de mûre (blackberry liqueur)
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Rich Simple Syrup
- 2 blackberries and 1 lemon wheel skewered on a pick, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled collins glass and garnish with the blackberries and lemon wheel.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.