- 1 cup Silvana’s Kitchen Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped (1 cup)
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small bowl, whisk the all-purpose flour with the oat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of a standing electric mixer, beat the butter with the brown sugar and granulated sugar until small crumbs form, about 2 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla. At low speed, gradually beat in the flour mixture and the chopped chocolate.
- Using a 1 3/4-inch scoop (#40) or a heaping tablespoon, arrange scoops of dough 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 14 minutes, until golden at the edges. Let the cookies cool for about 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.