© John Kernick
- TOTAL TIME: 05 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
This thick garlicky sauce, made with strained yogurt, cucumbers, dill and lemon juice, is great slathered on warm pita bread, or as a condiment with lamb.
More Greek Recipes
- 1 cup Greek-Style Yogurt
- 1/2 large cucumber—peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- Freshly ground pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
The tzatziki can be refrigerated overnight. Stir well before serving.