Tzatziki Potato Salad
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
- 2 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup Greek-style, plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Kirby cucumbers—peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook over high heat until tender, about 9 minutes. Drain, gently shaking out the excess water. Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer and freeze for about 10 minutes, just until no longer warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the mayonnaise until smooth. Add the cucumbers, chile, mint and dill. Fold in the potatoes, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.