- 4 poblano chiles (4 ounces each)
- 1 small jalapeño chile
- 2 small tomatoes, halved crosswise
- 10 oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves, well drained and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Roast the poblanos and jalapeño directly over a gas flame until charred all over. Transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap for 15 minutes to loosen the skins. Rub off the charred skins with your fingers and remove the seeds and ribs. Finely chop the poblanos and mince the jalapeño. Working over a strainer set in a bowl, seed the tomatoes; press on the seeds to release the juices. Finely chop the tomatoes and add to the tomato juices with the chiles. Stir in the remaining ingredients and season with salt. Let stand at room temperature for 3 hours before serving.
1/4 cup serving Calories 53 kcal, Protein 1.4 gm, Carbohydrate 7.2 gm, Cholesterol 0, Total Fat 2.8 gm, Saturated Fat .4 gm
Chips, tacos and burritos.