- SERVINGS: 10 drinks
Tuscan wine and three Italian spirits give this robust sangria authentic regional flavor.
More Sangria Recipes
- One 750-milliliter bottle Tuscan red wine, such as Sangiovese
- 3 cups fresh orange juice
- 3/4 cup Tuaca (a vanilla- and citrus-flavored liqueur)
- 1/3 cup Punt e Mes (a bittersweet Italian vermouth)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup limoncello
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Orange slices and cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine the red wine, orange juice, Tuaca, Punt e Mes, lime juice, limoncello and sugar. Stir well to dissolve the sugar. To serve, fill wine glasses halfway with ice. Add the sangria and garnish each glass with an orange slice and a cinnamon stick.