Tuscan Herb Sachets
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: makes 10 sachets
Note For The Gift Tag "Drop into beef or pork stew, or open the sachet and sprinkle into tomato sauce. Or mix the seasonings into meatballs or meat loaf."
Plus: Ultimate Holiday Guide
- Ten 7-inch 2-ply squares of cheesecloth
- Ten 6-inch lengths of kitchen string
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon each of dried basil, dried oregano, dried marjoram and dried parsley
- In a bowl, combine the basil, oregano, marjoram and parsley and stir to blend. Lay the cheesecloth on a work surface. Spoon 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon of the dried herbs in the center of each square. Gather each square into a neat bundle and secure with kitchen string.