- 8 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 pound very thinly sliced leftover Grilled Rib Eye
How to make this recipe
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt with the tahini, half of the garlic and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice. Whisk in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with salt.
- In another bowl, toss the carrots with the cilantro, cumin, paprika and the remaining garlic, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on a very large platter and spoon a small dollop of the sesame yogurt in the centers. Top with the beef and the carrot slaw and serve right away.