- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses (see Note)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 medium cucumbers—peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
How to make this recipe
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, olive oil, molasses and crushed red pepper. Season the dressing with salt.
- In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes with the cucumbers, scallions, green bell pepper, onion, parsley and mint. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well. Serve at once.
The salad can be refrigerated for up to 1 hour.