- 1 large flour tortilla
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
- 2 ounces Fontina cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
- 3 ounces leftover roasted turkey, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup roasted red bell pepper strips
- 1/4 cup caramelized onions
- 1 teaspoon sliced pickled jalapeños
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
How to make this recipe
- Heat a medium cast-iron skillet over moderate heat. Brush the skillet with oil and lay the flour tortilla in it. Sprinkle with the cheese, turkey, red peppers, onions, jalapeños and cilantro. Cook until the cheese is melted. Slide the tortilla onto a plate and fold in half. Serve hot.
Refried black beans, sour cream and hot sauce.