© Gabriele Stabile
Turkey Breast with Ginger-Scallion Sauce
- ACTIVE: 45 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced scallions
- 6 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light or low-sodium soy sauce
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 pound turkey breast
- Turkey Cracklings
- In a medium bowl, combine the sliced scallions with the minced ginger, vegetable oil, sherry vinegar and soy sauce. Season with kosher salt.
- Cut the turkey breast into 6 thick slices. Arrange the turkey slices on individual plates and spoon the ginger-scallion sauce on top. Garnish with the Turkey Cracklings and serve at once.
Make AheadThe ginger-scallion sauce can be refrigerated, covered, overnight. Serve at room temperature.
David Chang's turkey with ginger-scallion sauce has a salty earthiness that will pair well with a fruity but not-very-tannic red. Pour a Grenache from Australiathe wine's rich flavors will be ideal.