- One 6-ounce can tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/ 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced and toasted, for serving
- In a food processor, combine the tuna with the mayonnaise, onion, cream cheese and lemon juice and pulse until smooth. Add the parsley and pulse just until combined. Transfer the mousse to a bowl, season with salt and pepper and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve chilled, with the baguette toasts.
The mousse can be refrigerated for up to 8 hours.
Try an Italian sparkling wine to balance the salty, creamy mousse.