- 2 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen baby peas
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- One 6-ounce can or jar solid white tuna in olive oil, preferably Spanish or
Italian, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces baby arugula (4 cups)
How to make this recipe
Put the potatoes and carrot in a steamer basket set over a pot of simmering water and steam until just tender, about 9 minutes. Sprinkle the frozen peas on top and steam just until heated through, 1 minute longer. Transfer the vegetables to a plate and refrigerate until they are cooled slightly, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the crème fraîche, mustard and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Fold in the chopped parsley, chives, flaked tuna and cooled vegetables.
In a medium bowl, whisk the olive oil with the remaining 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Add the arugula and toss. Mound the greens on plates, top with the tuna and potato salad and serve.
Internal Server Error