- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Two 8-ounce jars tuna packed in olive oil, drained, plus 1 tablespoon of the oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery
- 6 cloves mashed roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 slices multigrain sandwich bread
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Gruyère cheese
- In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the 1 tablespoon of olive oil from the tuna, the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, celery, roasted garlic, parsley, capers and celery seeds. Mix in the tuna and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the tuna salad onto 4 slices of multigrain bread, top each one with 1 ounce of Gruyère and another slice of bread. Toast the sandwiches in a panini press until they’re golden and the cheese is melted.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.