- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1 1/2 tablespoons corn oil, for stovetop popping (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, finely grated with a Microplaner (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to make this recipe
- Pop the kernels in a standard hot-air popper or in a covered deep saucepan with corn oil.
- Transfer the warm popcorn to a large bowl, and add the butter and truffle oil. Toss well to coat the popcorn.
- Add the Parmesan, chives, salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Transfer the popcorn to a brown paper bag or a serving bowl. Serve immediately.
Contributed By Graham Elliot