Tropical Mango Guacamole
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4 to 6
The sweetness of mango is right at home in this fresh, lime-tinged guacamole, which takes only 15 minutes to make.
- 3 large ripe Hass avocados, halved, pitted
- 1 cup diced fresh mango
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Cut each avocado half using the tip of a knife into a 1/2-inch grid, being careful not to cut through the skin. Scoop out the avocado into a bowl. Mash the avocado with a fork until it is nearly at your desired consistency.
- Stir in the mango, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately or else press a piece of plastic wrap flush into the top of the guacamole, refrigerate and serve preferably within 24 hours.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.