- 3 large ripe Hass avocados, halved, pitted
- 1 cup diced fresh mango
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
How to make this recipe
Cut each avocado half using the tip of a knife into a 1/2-inch grid, being careful not to cut through the skin. Scoop out the avocado into a bowl. Mash the avocado with a fork until it is nearly at your desired consistency.
Stir in the mango, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper.
Serve immediately or else press a piece of plastic wrap flush into the top of the guacamole, refrigerate and serve preferably within 24 hours.