© Tina Rupp
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
"There was an ice cream I used to eat when I was young that was flavored with passion fruit and pineapple," says Sebastian Reaburn. "The taste of the Tropical Delight is very similar, and brings back some great memories."
- 2 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 ounce passion fruit nectar or juice
- 1 ounce unfiltered apple juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1/2 passion fruit, for garnish (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass and float the passion fruit half on top.