- 2 ounces blended amber rum, such as Banks 7 Golden Age
- 1/2 ounce Cynar (bitter artichoke aperitif)
- 1/2 ounce Luxardo Amaro Abano
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce cane syrup (see Note)
- 6 large mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- 1 mint sprig, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- In a chilled pilsner glass, combine all of the ingredients except ice and the garnish; fill with crushed ice and mix by spinning a swizzle stick or bar spoon between your hands. Add more crushed ice; garnish with the sprig.
Cane syrup (concentrated sugarcane juice) is available at Whole Foods and cocktailkingdom.com.
Contributed By Paul McGee