- 3/4 cup walnut halves (3 ounces)
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 endives, cored and cut crosswise 1 inch thick
- 1 medium radicchiocored, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 arugula bunch, thick stems trimmed
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, fat removed, prosciutto torn in to pieces
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the walnuts in a pie plate and toast for about 8 minutes, or until fragrant and golden. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the shallot with the vinegar and let stand for 5 minutes. Whisk in the mustard, then in a thin stream whisk in the oil. Season generously with salt and pepper. Add the endives, radicchio, arugula, parsley and walnuts and toss to coat. Top with the prosciutto and serve.