- 3 1/2 pounds parsnips and multicolored carrots, peeled and quartered lengthwise if large
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the carrots and parsnips with the butter, oil and sugar. Spread the vegetables in a single layer and season with salt and pepper. Roast the carrots and parsnips for about 35 minutes, or until tender. Serve hot or warm.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.