- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
During the years Jennifer Colliau experimented with vegan cooking, she used ingredients like nuts and coconut instead of dairy products to add richness to food. For the Traverse Colada, she calls for cream of coconut, a thick, sweetened liquid made from fresh coconuts.
- 1 1/2 ounces cream of coconut from a well-shaken can
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sour cherry preserves
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 6 ounces chilled club soda
- 1 lime wheel, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the cream of coconut, cherry preserves and lime juice; shake well. Strain into an ice-filled collins glass, stir in the club soda and garnish with the lime wheel.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.