- 1 1/4 pounds tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large seedless cucumber, sliced 1/4 inch thick
How to make this recipe
In a bowl, toss the tomatoes with the onion, cilantro, jalapeño and lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Serve the salsa with the cucumber chips for dipping.
One Serving 38 cal, 0.4 gm fat, 0 gm sat fat, 8 gm carb, 1.5 gm fiber.