Tomato Salad with Mint Dressing
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
Victoria Amory, her mother and sisters all went to boarding school in England, so vestiges of those days sneak into their dishes, like the chopped mint in the tomato salad.
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped mint, plus mint leaves for garnish
- 2 1/2 pounds ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil with the vinegar, lemon juice and garlic and season with salt. Stir in the chopped mint. Arrange the tomatoes in a bowl or on a platter. Drizzle with the dressing, garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.