Tomato Salad with Horseradish Ranch Dressing
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
This is the perfect salad for a hot summer night: it’s quick, easy and full of flavor, combining sweet tomatoes with spicy horseradish and cooling buttermilk.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds heirloom tomatoes and cherry tomatoes, chopped into different sizes
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the buttermilk and horseradish and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the tomatoes on plates and top with the scallions. Drizzle the dressing all around and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.