- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 medium tomatoes (1 1/2 pounds), cut into wedges
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced basil leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the shallot, vinegar and a pinch of salt. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the olive oil and season with salt.
- In a bowl, gently toss the tomatoes with the dressing and transfer to a platter. Season with pepper, top with the basil and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.