© Emily Farris
Tomato-Mango Salad with Basil and Feta
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: 4
This fun and easy twist on a classic tomato-basil salad gets extra sweetness from mangoes and a briny kick from crumbled feta.
Slideshow: More Salads with Fruit
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large mango, seeded, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup loosely packed, torn basil leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together the tomatoes, mango, red onion, vinegar, olive oil and basil. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with the feta and serve.