- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 1/4 cups
Serve with Ken Oringer's delicious Cuban sandwiches.
More Condiment Recipes
More Tomato Recipes
- One 28-ounce can diced roasted tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a medium saucepan, combine the tomatoes with the vinegar, sugar, mustard seeds, curry powder, cinnamon and cloves and simmer over very low heat, stirring occasionally, until very thick and jamlike, about 1 hour. Season with salt.
Make AheadThe tomato jam can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.