- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1/4 CUP
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated or prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mini-processor and pulse until smooth. Scrape the butter onto a 12-inch square of plastic wrap and roll it into a 2-inch cylinder; twist the ends tightly to seal. Refrigerate the flavored butter just until firm, about 30 minutes.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.