- 3 large heirloom tomatoes (2 1/4 pounds), each cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon finely grated lime zest plus 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup lightly packed mint leaves
How to make this recipe
- In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes with the onion, olive oil, lime zest, lime juice and garlic. Gently fold in the feta and mint. Season with salt and pepper and fold again. Serve right away.
Pair this refreshing summer salad with a vibrant, medium-bodied Spanish Albarino.