- 2 large tomatoes (about 8 ounces each), cut into 1-inch dice
- 1 pound seedless cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 small red chile, such as chile de árbol, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil or other vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes with the cucumber, onion, chiles and cilantro. Drizzle with the oil, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.