- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 1/4 cups
- 4 medium fresh tomatoes, quartered
- 4 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 basil leaves
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a blender, puree the fresh tomatoes with the drained sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, basil and crushed red pepper. Season with salt and black pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.