- SERVINGS: 8
Serve these garlicky, intense tomatoes with eggs, broiled fish or chicken.
- 2 pounds plum tomatoespeeled, quartered and seeded
- 24 small thyme sprigs
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the tomatoes on the sheet, rounded sides down, and top with the thyme, garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast the tomatoes for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until they are softened and the garlic is golden.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.