© John Kernick
Tomato-Chile Ice Cubes
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN plus 3 hr freezing
- SERVINGS: makes about 30 dozen ice cubes
These flavored ice cubes are great in sparkling water, lemonade or a Bloody Mary.
Slideshow: Cocktail Party Ideas
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup lightly packed dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco
- Kosher salt
- In a blender, add the tomato juice, jalapeño, dill and Tabasco and puree. Season the puree with salt and pour into 2 standard ice cube trays. Freeze for at least 3 hours.