Tomato, Avocado and Arugula Salad
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4 to 6
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 Hass avocado—peeled, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- In a large bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the vinegar, mustard and garlic. Gradually whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the arugula, tomatoes and avocado, toss gently to coat and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.